Aquinas IT Services is a small shop operated by Bob Page.
I'm a Linux/Networking/Security expert who has built Data Centers/ISPs/Hosting/VPN companies from scratch, as well as completely redesigned their current infrastructure so their businesses could grow rapidly.
I charge at $25/hr, but I'm open to negotiation (normally if the project is small or complicated).
- Hidden VPS Services
- VPN and Double VPN access
- Security Audit
- Servers and Network Administration
- Network and System Security
- Data Integrity and Recovery
- Analysis and Planning
- Risk Assessment and Cost Benefits Analysis
- Research and Development
- Project Management
- Platforms: Cisco (routers, switches and ASA), Huawei (L2&L3 routers and switches), MikroTik, Ubiquiti, OpenStack.
- OSs: UNIX (FreeBSD, OpenBSD, *BSD, Solaris), Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Kali, Gentoo, Red Hat, SuSe, uLinux, ASP, Mandrake, Fedora Core), MikroTik's RouterOS, VRP (Huawei), Windows 95/98.
- Databases Engines: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, Mnesia, MS Access, Sybase, DB2.
- Networking: TCP/IP, ISO/OSI, IPv6, Ethernet, VLAN (dot1q), ARP, VRRP, CARP, MPLS L2, MPLS L3, STP, GVRP, PPPoE, VPN, PPTP, L2TP, IPSec, OpenVPN, SNMP, SSH, XMPP, SIP, h323, BGP, OSPF, RIP, IRC, AJAX, Netflow.
- Virtualization: OpenStack, XEN/Server, Qemu, VMWare, FreeBSD Jail, Chroot.